Thursday, June 10, 2010

Go Diamondback!


This year Keith and our good friend, Jeff Merchant coached Garrett's T-ball team at Manassas Baptist league. It was a great little team of mostly Mormon kids, so it was always fun to go to the practices and games to talk to my friends.
Garrett really improved and learned a lot. I learned that white pant on a 6 year old, plus Virginia clay equals a half a day of scrubbing in the sink.
Handsome boy!



I love these pictures of Keith coaching. Look at the focus on the pitchers face while throwing that ball with precision to first.

4 comments:

A mother heart said...

NIce to know that even though you are waaaaaayyyy back east, you still root (and play!) for the DBacks!
Go Garrett Go!

Jamie said...

SOOOO Fun!! I love when Dad can coach. I know it meant the world to me. Have you come and gone again all ready and I missed u?

Greg and Tammy said...

Ah SHUCKS! Aubrey stole my joke! Anyway... Garrett looks so handsome in his little get up.

Kristal said...

I LOVE GARRETT!!! he's adorable...he needs Jaden...jaden needs him...come back! I ove the pic you sent me of him...it's PERFECT!