Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Preschool Graduation


I never think these preschool graduation are much but then, when I'm there thinking about my little person going to a big public school, where I don't see them ALL day. It freaks me out! I worried about Kendall at the beginning of preschool because she's a little shy, and relies on Garrett and her buddy Maggie to speak up for her. But this year was perfect for her. She really blossomed! She more secure with herself and outgoing with those new situations. She's starting to read and has acquired great school skills. I owe all of this to her FANTASTIC teachers, Ms. MarieAnne and Ms Caire. They are angels. I was so hoping Taryn could have them but they are leave Grace Learning Center for new adventures themselves. They were an answer to my prayers this year. With as crazy as this year has been, they keep thing grounded and fun for Kendall. They nurtured her when she need love and challenged her when she needed to rise. Thank you!
Kendall was so excited to graduate. We are so proud of her.


Note that Kendall and Maggie are the only two with their eyes closed and head bowed. Habit! They clasped hand at school.

1 comment:

Dr. Mulder said...

Did she get the prettiest in class award? She's such a dolly! Seriously, I'm glad she likes us now. We miss her!!! Especially Kam.