Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our hero, Jamison

My greatest desire is for my Garrett and then Landon to turn out as awesome as my nephew, Jamison. Not that all my nieces and nephews aren't great, but Jamison has every thing in order.
The day after we arrived in Arizona Jamison received his mission call to California. He was to report in less than three weeks, eight week before he turned 19. I guess you can do that if your Stk Pres. sees that you are ready and they need you. However, this caused a great panic for my sister who was stuck at a fabulous family reunion in Colorado for one of those week. Let me tell you why Jamison is so great..... He loves his Mom! LOVES her. They are best buddies and always have been. He respects and loves his Dad for they amazing person he has become. I remember Jamison as a little boy out working with is Dad. He developed skills and learn to follow through due to a father to that took the time to teach and encourage. He's a great brother. He's set an example and values to two siblings that are his first friends. He's smart, a hard worker, funny, VERY spiritual, goal oriented, level heads but, adventurous, and best of all his now a missionary for the Lord. We LOVE Elder Garner!

No comments: