Thursday, October 9, 2008

Leesburg Animal Park with Braydon


Garrett's best buddy, Braydon isn't going to school this year, but Garrett is, so it has been hard for us to get these boys together to play.
We decided to take a field trip to the Leesburg Animal Park to enjoy the Fall fun.
First stop was the petting cages. Garrett was in Heaven!
He ran from animal to animal petting each one and singing..

These animals are friends of mine..
Something, something, something...
So go make an animal friend today!





Here's Leeann trying to talk Braydon into touching this deer.
And Kendall trying to figure out what's the big deal?
She kept telling Braydon, "See like this." Then she's pet the deer.
This experience ended in tears for one person.

Garrett in the zone dancing from animal to animal, sharing the love.

It's a break though for Braydon. And I caught it on camera.
Good job, Braydon!

Kendall has no fear, and a bit of an attitude.
This deer would not move, so she keep telling him to, "Get up!"
And this pig would not hold still, so he got an ear full about running her over.
"Don't hit me pig. That's not nice."
I'm sure the animals will correct their ill behavior.

Ah, the hay ride....
which I personally could do without, because that is when the sneezing begins for me.
But the kids had a great time!

Good times on the moon bounce.

This is a classic Braydon face.
Pure Joy!

Garrett decided to see if he could lure the ducks over to him.
This kids is an animal freak!

Taryn, like always enjoyed the whole day. She is such a good baby.

7 comments:

Emily Merchant said...

Too bad we missed the fun. My girls would love being up close with the animals, so we will have to plan a trip soon -- can we time it just right before baby?

Jamie said...

How fun that there is more to pet than a few goats. My kids would have gone crazy.

Kristal said...

Kam is an animal freak too! We should plan a trip to that wildlife zoo in camp verde. It's new last year and I've heard it's amazing! THe kids would LOVE IT!

dani said...

Aww fun! I miss you guys! Oh and we'll give you a call tomorrow, sorry I just remembered. I'm a loser like that.

Amanda said...

Hey Tamee- it's so much fun to read your blog. I saw your comment on mine. You guys need to come visit again sometime! Your kids are so cute. Tell Keith that Gordon and I say hello!

A mother heart said...

Love those pictures! Taryn reminds me of Courtney. Such a cute smile!

Unknown said...

When are you coming?? Are you gonna stay with me?? Am I gonna get to see you???


CALL ME!