Friday, March 27, 2009

New baby, new van



We bought our first van, the 99 Town and Country, the month before Kendall was born. It has been a great car for the past three years, especially for the money. However, the air conditioning went out last summer, which cost about a grand to fix and the car is only worth about 2 grands....it is time to say good-bye to this van.
Late one night while watching ebay my clever husband found a deal on a Odyssey in New York. He couldn't pass it up, so now we own a new van that looks a lot like our old van but three years newer and with air conditioning, just in time for baby number four to help her sibling trash another van.

6 comments:

dani said...

Aubrey told me the great news! Congrats!

Jen said...

I love the "gold standard" you are keeping.
Congrats on the new car. I'm glad you were able to get it before it gets too hot.
Yay for air conditioning!

Lanae said...

it matches ours perfectly...we love the odyessy! matching babies, matching vans. I just want to be like you tammee

Holly said...

Awww, vans! Love them!!! Why did I ever drive anything different? Oh yah, because they LOOK better... but I am SO passed the gotta look cool stage. Ha! Now I just want to show up somewhere with hopefully some make-up and no food slimed on me. Good times! I miss you!

sherida@blogspot said...

Did you get my happy birthday message? I never heard back from you...hows things? Aren't you coming to Arizona soon? miss you! Congrats on the new van, the kids do a great job trashing them don't they?! (ha) How was the birthday?

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

It was so good catching up with you last week. I can't tell you how nice it was talking with you and having your support. I am so excited to hear about baby #4 and the new van. :)