Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When I least expect it....


is when big event tend to happen in my life. Let me briefly tell you about a few example of this occurring.

Example 1.

I had planned on going on a mission right when I turned 21. But No, it didn't happen then or even the way I had planned it. The Lord had something else in mind and needed me to be in the valley with my sister and cousin. Now, looking back I am grateful for the time I was able to have with my cousin, Stephie. We became good friends, and helped one another grow during a difficult time in both of our lives.

But then when the Lord did decided that it was time for me to go on a mission I left within four week of putting in my papers. It wasn't until I was on my mission for three months through experience I had with those on my mission and the passing of Stephanie that I realized the Lord had other plans for me on my 21st year of life on this year. This was with first time I realized, that we make plan, we live obediently, pray for guidance and accept the Lords will.


Example 2.

We all observed this one while watching my date half the LDS single men in the state of Arizona. Once again what a blessing I have received for waiting.


Example 3.

Garrett! No, I had no intentions of having a baby 9 months and a day after getting married, but what a blessing to start our family as soon as possible. Plus having Garrett our first year of marriage really brought Keith and I together fast.


Example 4.

Kendall! I wanted to have two kids close together, while I was still some what in my early 30's, but after a year of trying......no baby. So we started the infertility route. Did the testing, bought the drugs, and was waiting for my next cycle which never came because I was pregnant with Kendall.


There are some many more examples of my lack of control in the timing of big events in my life. So with that being said. I submit to the events of my life.


Yes, number 4 is coming this October!

17 comments:

Melanie said...

I've been waiting for the official announcement! Congrats!

Jamie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys:) The one thing I have learned in all the crazyness I call Motherhood, is that I have NO say in it at all!!!!!!

Navy Blue Cardigan said...

I couldn't be happier for you! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!!!

Laura said...

Yeah for you guys!! I'm really excited for you guys and I think it's funny how many of our kids are around the same time :) We should get together sometime in our lives again. It would be fun to see these two couples from Arizona turned two families with 8 kids between us!! Thanks for sharing, great news!

Greg and Tammy said...

WOW!!! That is fantastic!! Hope you are feeling OK. These first months are the worst. What a lucky baby to come into your home! And yes, we'll be around for Easter and would love to see you if you get a minute. I know it gets crazy.

Ben and Anne said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys.

Sarah said...

Ahhhh!!! Congratulations, that is wonderful news!!

Emily Merchant said...

I know that pregnancy itself can be a mixed bag, but I have also seen how surrenduring to God's timing in my life allows it to unfold in such a better way than I ever would have planned or imagined. I am certain this next little Jones will be a unique blessing and that this timing will seem inspired, eventually. Congrats! I just can't wait to find out if it is another boy :)

Puhlman said...

That is very exciting. Congrats. Hope you are feeling well through the pregnancy.

Unknown said...

Great news - congrats!

Lanae said...

so happy to have a cousin twin for this little thing in my belly making me so sick! i had the official ultrasound and I am due oct 20th. can't wait to see you guys. congrats

Kerri said...

So exciting! As I was reading your post I was waiting to hear the big news!! Somehow those babies come to our family when they are supposed to. Congratulations!!

Allen and Terri said...

Congratulations Tammy,
Heard the news from Krystal the other night. It's fun to have babies w/ your sister. Jessica and Kourtney have timed theirs closely so those cousins become the best of friends. My sister Diana & I did this when I had Blaine and she had Sam, and they are still the best of friends 30 years & counting!
Good luck, and enjoy!

kristal said...

yay!!!! anyone having their #4 in October is the coolest! Can't wait. Wish you lived closer soo all of our little cousin kids could play. It's kinda a bummer sometimes going to the valley now that all of the cousins are in school all the time. Ugh! Congratulations! So glad we're miserable and fat together!!!!

Jen said...

YAY!!!
We are seriously soooo excited for you guys!

Holly said...

Yay! Hooray! Another cute munchkin!

Cami D. said...

WOOHOO! Tamee I am so happy for you!! Ok that whole dating 1/2 the LDS men in Arizona thing - ha ha - those were good times "Dr. Todd", "My back up" ha ha crazy! I am happy for you and your new little!