Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What are we going to do with FOUR!

We just found out that I'm pregnant! We had decided not to do anything to prevent pregnancy because of two reasons. The first was after we tried and couldn't get pregnant with Kendall. It was so frustrating to want a baby and not be able to have one. Also, because we both older so soon we will not have the opportunity to have more children. If we are going to have children now is the time. But that being said, I had decided that we were not going to "actively" try to get pregnant until the summer so that Taryn would be two and half. I guess the Lord has a different plan for when more children will come to our family.

I'm not going to lie, I was a little frustrated and grouch about being pregnant. As with most women, I don't enjoy the sickness, changes in bodily functions, delivery, sleepless nights, and emotions that go with pregnancy. But I do want a baby, so this is the process which all must endure. I felt bad for Keith, who was SO excited that we are pregnant. I had to share the news with Kristal in hopes that she would try to get pregnant so that our kids could be close together. Little did I know that she was already pregnant and due two weeks before us.

Here's a odd thing. Every time I am pregnant, one of the Jones' sister-in-laws are pregnant with me. First, was Gayle , who had Elizabeth a week before we had Garrett. Then Aubrey, who had Courtney two weeks before we had Kendall and she had Whitney two weeks before Taryn. So Keith and I were wondering who was going to be pregnant with us this time? Exactly a week after we found out we were pregnant, Lanae called to announce she was pregnant and due Oct 20th or 21st! We are due on the 19th! Crazy! The Lord must want the Jones' cousins to be close, because you can't get much closer then that. As I was talking with Lanae, she we so excited and said how much Brian was excited. It made me feel bad for Keith that I was such a grump about one of the happiest events in our life. It also made me realize that I needed to be more happy and positive about being pregnant. This is a huge blessing that many long for but will never experience the beauty and the yuck of this experience. So I have decided to shape up and enjoy what may be my last earthly experience of bearing a child. I am grateful for this opportunity, even when unexpected.

1 comment:

Greg and Tammy said...

CONGRATS Tamee!! Very exciting! If #4 is as cute as the other 3, you are good to go!! :)