Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Naomi's Birthday Celebration

Over the weekend, we were able to have our favorite baby sitter's 15th B-day at our house. I think Kendall was more excited about Naomi's party then her own the week before. She really wanted to make her a castle cake just like her b-day cake. This time we decided to make the castle purple and pink. The cake is kind of bright, happy, and crazy, but made with lots of LOVE.

There was a great and pretty big group of kids that came to Naomi's party. It was fun to watch all the teenagers interact with one another. I don't know if I'm ready for that phase of parenting yet, so it's a good thing we're in the diapers, crayons, and playground phase.

I can't not even tell you how much we love you, Naomi. Thanks for letting us enjoy your Birthday celebration.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

You are so nice. I love the cake. I tried to call you and I am not sure I still have the right #. I will send you a e-mail with my cell and home #s

Rachel said...

sister jones you are FREAKING AMAZING!
i love you! and the cake was probably the beastiest thing anyone at the party had ever seen! that was the best birthday party everrr!!!
love, naomi <3

Lanae said...

love the picture of YOU!! you look great. is krystal pregnant? tell her i need an invite to her blog if she is going to leave slightly vague comments on mine!

Burgess said...

That cake is amazing!