Friday, August 28, 2009

Best Buddy, Braydon


For the past five years, these two little boys have been best buddies. Although they are quite different in many ways, they love each other, will miss each other greatly. Besides cousin friends, Braydon was Garrett's first best friend. Many of Garrett's memories of the the past five years include Braydon. Sad day for Garrett.
All the good times are coming to an end, Braydon's family has moved to Seattle for work. But Garrett is not the only one who will suffer due to the move of the Hansens, Leeanne, Braydon's mom is one of my dearest friends in Manassas. She was my visiting teacher for years, and a true and caring friend. I always enjoyed seating on the Hansens front porch and talking things through with Leeann. Her wisdom and Christlike ways have inspired me to be a better mom, wife, sister and friend. Sad day for me.
Braydon's older sister, Tieona, and Shaylyn have been favored baby sitters among our children. We will all miss the friendship of the Hansen family tremendously, but wish them well on moving back to the west coast.

I love the many CRAZY faces of Braydon. This kid cracks me up. He can say and do the funniest things. Even though, he is half the size of Garrett, he wrestles him with no fear or hesitation.

No comments: