Friday, August 21, 2009

Once again...

I have fallen behind in my blogging. So here come about six posts to cover the past month.
Grandma Hatch came out to watch the kids while Keith and I went to New York City for 4 days. I don't know who had a better time me, or the kids?
We stayed at the Hilton right off 5th Ave, so we had a great time shopping and walking Time Square, and Central Park, with very little exhaustion to me. As luck would have it, after checking out the Natural History Museum, I sat down on a bench to rest then got up, and walked away. Less than a minute later I realized that I didn't have my camera, but when we went back there was not sign of it. We checked inside, hoping that I left it in the Whale Room, which by the way does look just like the movie, Night in the Museum, but no luck. I'm bummed about all the great picture I had taken with my little powershot camera, but the camera took a dip in the ocean last year while we were at Outer Banks, and has never worked right since.
Therefore, no pictures of N Y.
Huge thank you to Grandma Hatch for watching the kids, helping with the quilt, and loving on the kids. Kendall cried the whole way home from the airport after we dropped you off, "I miss my Grandma."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laura will be extremely jealous that you took the whole family to NYC. Sounds like you had prime lodging while there.