Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Chick-fila Santa

Here's one more reason I love my Chick-fila. Every year we go to their Santa night. We enjoy some great nuggets, a coke, a peppermint shake, and the sweetest Santa. I'm convinced that he really is Santa.
Kendall could not wait to go see Santa. She wanted to make sure he knows that she wants "a dog that swims and walks" aka the Rescue Puppy.
Taryn wanted nothing to do with Santa. They enjoyed a little face off before she ran away in fear.

Instead of asking for his two front teeth, Garrett wants to lose the other front tooth that is loose.


I love these sweet pictures with baby Alina.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Dude! he's way better than the free Santa at Walmart...I'm going to Chick-fil-a next year!

Jeffrey said...

He's the best. I bummed we didn't make it over with you last week, but we still need to get in there when he is there. Love the pics with the baby!

Jamie said...

Yeah I can not wait to see ya. all my phone #'s have changed. My email is the same jmeemarie@yahoo.com I think I have your email I will send you my #'s if I do.


P.S. that really is a cool Santa and I loved the face off:)

Kerri said...

How fun! So how is it being the mom of 4??? I am following shortly in your footsteps, we have another miracle baby on the way! Our first two were 17 months apart, now these next ones will be 14 months apart, but we'll take them when we get them! :) Merry Christmas to you guys!!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

It was so fun seeing you at church, I just wish we had more time to catch up...but I guess that is life for you. We will have to keep in better contact. :)