Monday, January 11, 2010

Possibly my favorite family picture ever.

I love this picture.
Denise had it framed for me as a baby shower present. It hangs above our computer so that I can see it every day. I love how this picture shows the phase of life that we are in right now. It's my favorite pictures.
I never thought I'd want to post pictures of me at my biggest weight EVER, but I LOVE these pictures. Yes, I love every one of these pictures. I hate seeing my huge body but Denise Beatty did a fantastic job making my biggness look beautiful. There I said it Big is Beautiful!
But how is it that it was sooooo beautiful to be big while I was pregnant then how quickly it turned yuck! Now I'm just a fat girl that had a baby a few months ago. Not fair!
Okay be prepared for picture overload. I love them all and I can't decided which ones to post so I posted almost all of them.
Thanks again Denise! You rock!
I'd love to take your maternity pictures for your next pregnancy? Hee-hee!













Holy Big Belly!



Nothing about pregnancy is sexy to me, but Denise made pregnancy look sexy.








2 comments:

kristal said...

I think you should have done some materntiy pictures half dressed in a lake. haha. Seriously these are great, super simular to the ones on Rebekah westover's blog...hot hot hot!

happyfamily said...

I LOVE THE FAMILY PICTURE TO ITS FUN AND LIGHT HEARTED.