Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Vacation, phase I

We flew into Alb. to stay with my parents and help my little sister Kristal & her family move into their new home on "J Hill" I love that my sister lives on "J Hill" or at least the side of "J Hill". They have a beautiful home and great kids. My kids would have been happy just to stay in Jo City and play with their Jo City cousins the whole vacation. We had a great time going to the park, harassing Grandpa, eating Grandma's food and going to the "Candy Store" It also was one of the only times during the vacation that I slept.
We also attend the Jo City Christmas pageant, were our two cousins were the stars of the show. Due to jet lag, Garrett slept through much of the performance but Kendall found it amazing. Only in Jo City could you reenact the manger scene, complete with all the scripture verse at the public school performance. I love Jo City! Thanks heavens for small town USA

1 comment:

kristal said...

Freaking amen to this whole post! Wish you guys could have spent more time in JC...more time with just us. Stop living across the whole stinking country!!!!! My kids need your kids....I need you!!!!!! MOVE!