Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ally is 6 months old...


I can not believe six months have passed since Alina joined our family. She is such a great baby. She's normally a pretty good sleeper, but right now she's struggling because she just got her bottom front two teeth. So cute! I'm trying to get a picture, but she thinks it's a game and wiggle too much. She's has really learned to grab any and everything that is within her arms reach. She's so chubby that it's hard for her to roll over, but we're working on it. No really hair, just peach fuzz, but it looks like it's going to be reddish blondie like Taryn.







6 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

What a doll face!! Just want to kiss off those chubby cheeks!!

A mother heart said...

Cutie patootie! We miss you!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Tamee! She is sooooo cute. Seriously adorable. LOVE the baby chub; I wish my babies would fatten up! Hope you're enjoying life with four kiddos!

Lanae said...

sweet baby, watch out, auntie is going to squeeze those cheekers!

Unknown said...

I cant WAIT to hug that girl - wish you could bring them all! Your a lucky mamma!

Dr. Mulder said...

Kristal again...

I LOVE Ali! She's adorable and chubby and round and squishy and happpy...she's a girl pearce! they're going to be best buddies...well, them and henry