Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My little flowers

This year Kendall and Taryn did Creative Movement (Pre Pre Ballet)  They loved it!  They love anything they get to do together.  I love how much these two girls LOVE each! 

They were so excited about their final performance at a High School Auditorium. Back stage before their final performance they were all giggly and silly, but when they go into costume, they were ECSTATIC.  Who wouldn't be excited, in these adorable costumes.  We love Mrs. Shoemaker, their teacher.   



As you can see Taryn loves the spotlight and as we found out at the end of the performance, the spotlight loves Taryn right back.  As the end all the little flowers were suppose to exit stage left, but Taryn was just enjoying the moment and didn't realize that everyone else had left the stage but her.  She just stood up there blooming like a flower and smiling.  Everyone, but her mother who was back stage helping, loved her moment in the light. When she realized they were all go, she ran off.  As the announcer said, "With that, we can all go home entertained." I love my Taryn.
The girls were so excited to receive flowers at the end from Daddy, and see all their friend.
  I was so proud of the Walker girls, nieces by adoption.  We are bless to have good friends for our girls the learn and grow with.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Seriously adorable! That pic of Keith with the girls is so cute! I love Tare Tare n baby Kendall baby Kendall (sorry, I just have those names stuck in my head since that's what we called them for so long). Adorable flowers!