Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My boys

 I love this sweet "Little Man"!  He's is the perfect finish to our family!  He easy going when things get crazy, and loves to join into whatever the big kids are doing, watching TV, playing tag, coloring, whatever.  He just wants to be a part of it.   There are three people he loves the most, obviously Alina is just his size and always willing to boss him around, Garrett, who he just likes to sit by and watch him do whatever he is doing, and Keith! Ya, it hurts a little that my last child would rather go to his father rather than me.  Literally Keith and I can be standing by each other, and Landon will run to him.  I'm a suitable second place, but he's a Dad's boy. 

 I don't not know what I would have done this summer without this "Big Guy", he keep things running smooth!  He is so good with the two babies. He can make them happy, change diapers, lay them down, get them out of bed, whatever I ask, he just does it!   He's great to help out around the house whether it's cleaning, fixing breakfast or lunch, running,  helping the girls, or just rubbing my feet!  He's AWESOME!   The best part is what good buddies, he and I have turned into over the summer.  


No comments: