Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our busy, happy, little family!


  I love our busy, happy, little family!  
It's been a great summer, going to the pool, laying around watching Phineas and Ferb, trips to the Library, games in basement, and fun little day adventures.  I'm so grateful to have had a chance to have little talks with each kid, and funny group talks where I can see what good friends they are all becoming.  They are all getting so big too fast!  Last summer I wanted everyone to get bigger and take care of themselves, and now this summer I want time to stand still.  I love them all just at the age they are at right now .  I are so blessed to have such great kids, and the perfect husband, that supports me, and always does the right thing.  He has had to work so hard this year, but he always makes time for me and kids. We are blessed.




6 comments:

Shaelyn said...

Cute family pictures! I especially love the one with you and the girls!

A mother heart said...

Beautiful pictures! Tammy, you are looking great! And the kids are sooo big! We miss you!

A mother heart said...

And I just realized I totally misspelled your name. I'm a nerd.

Cami D. said...

Tamee remember when you wondered if you'd get married - and then that back burner . . . HAHA good times, great memories. BEST. VISITING TEACHER. EVER! :) HA! Now look - what a DARLING family you have. You are beautiful, what a great treasure!!

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

Miss your sweet family! So glad to here your summer was awesome! I cant even believe how old Alina and Landon are! Crazy! We LOVE the Jones!

Kristal said...

you look great! These are so cute. Kendall's dress and Taren's vest. ADORABLE! Um, and YES, Jason said we are for sure moving to Utah....I'm trying to hold on to Az, but if you moved to Utah, I'd for sure jump on his Utah bandwagon! DO IT!