Monday, October 8, 2012

Girls Staycation!

 This summer the boys went home for Tyler's homecoming, Will's farewell, and a little getaway.  So the girls and I decided to have a staycation.  The girls really want to go to the mall, and sleep over night in a hotel.  Easy enough!  We went up to the Dulles Town Center for a carousel ride, and shopping.  Eat out at a "fancy restaurant" Apple bees  then swam, and played in the hotel all afternoon.  The girls were in HEAVEN!  


 I thought I was missing baby Landon, Alina just keep walking around the house calling his name, look in his crib, highchair, and then in his car seat.  So she decided to dress herself in his clothes to honor him.  

 The next day we went to the American Girl Doll store for some day dreaming about all the fun  and expensive things that every girl no matter their age would LOVE.  We settled for a pretzel and some lemonade, then 15 trips up and down the escalator. I can not figure kids love of that mode of transportation? 

1 comment:

Dr. Mulder said...

Um, Alina is a beaitufl little boy. A georgous girl, but oh my goodness, those locks! She's a doll! I LOVE IT! And sister, I'm so glad we're living the same life of escalator rides, junk food and toys!