Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 1 of our East Coast Tour - Hersey, PA


Last Tuesday we hooked up with Randall, Gayle and their family at Hersey Park for Day 1 of fun. Kendall found the carousel and really didn't care about any other ride but the "horses". It was the first and the last ride of the day.

Garrett and Elizabeth were maniacs on the rides. They closed the park down riding the Scrambler.


At the Riverwalk, Garrett and Eliza-baby enjoyed the kids pool while Carolyn did some surfing. You go girls! I couldn't get a picture of Garrett with his face up because it's never up.

Read the pool rules carefully.

Everybody do the dinosaurs!

Love the Tary-taryz!

Once again Kendall enjoying the horses.

Love this pictures. Kendall's not so sure if she's having fun.

I love these to cousins together. Can't wait to use this at their wedding. The first girls hand you should hold is your cousins.

Love the singing cows.

1 comment:

kristal said...

i'm just going to say it.I know it's a sin, but I have major envy of all of my sisters going on vacations right now. I WANT ONE!!
Looks like a fun one. It was all spiritual and then wabam! Outta nowhere...DINOSAUR WEEK! Gotta love dinosaur week. I love the sacred grove picture. Way to catch the beaming lights through the trees. Very JS like.