Monday, July 14, 2008

The fruits of his labor

To most people the acronym C.A.R. means nothing, but to us in the Accounting professors world it's gold. C.A.R. is one of the top six journals that professors seek to publish in. And Keith just published in Volume 25 Summer of 2008 Journal of Contemporary Accounting Research. I am so PROUD of Keith. This is a HUGE accomplishment for him in his career.
For those of you who are wondering what Keith really does, and for those of you who don't care, most of Keith's time at work is spent writing papers based on the research he is doing. What does he research you may ask? I don't really understand, so I'm not going to act like I do. But if you'd like to read the fruits of Keith's labor for the past last four years, come on by the house cause we have a copy.





4 comments:

kristal said...

He's a freaking genius! Honestly one of the top 10 most geniusious people I know. Defiantely the smartest non nerd I know. Good job bro!!!

Lanae said...

tammee you look fantastic in the dinner pic! congrats on the weight loss.

Paula said...

Good Going Keith---congratulations! I knew you were pretty smart when you married Tamee, but I had no idea just how smart :)

Paul said...

Excellent. I was suppose to be studying accounting all summer. Hopefully I can read the article, understand 5 to 10% of it and be caught up.