Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas is healthy kids...

On the day after Thanksgiving, Kendall started to run a fever which increased until it was 105 on Sunday night. On Monday morning we visited the Doctor, who immediately gave Kendall a breathing treatment and questioned whether or not to put her in the hospital. She had a double ear infection, RSV, and pneumonia. Fun! I'm not going to lie to ya, the next days were scary for me. I was up all night making sure Kendall was breathing. The past few weeks we have been home bound with occasional visits to the Doctors. The co-pays are killing me, but I will gladly pay them to have a healthy child. Kendall loves the breathing treatments because she gets snuggle time with Mom. Garrett's a little jealous of the snuggle time he's not getting.

7 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

OH dear that sounds scary. I hope she gets feeling better soon!!

Sarah said...

Oh no! I hope she is better soon. That does sound scary.

Hope you all have a merry Christmas!

Michelle said...

Hang in there! We will pray for her and you. Get some sleep so you dont get sick too.

Jamie said...

WOW, How scary. Poor sweet thing must be miserable to feel that yucky. Hopefully she and you both recover quickly and get some rest and peace of mind.
Garrett is just too cute as a tiger. what a fun event.

A mother heart said...

what a bummer. hope she is getting better!

Love garret's tiger face!

Lanae said...

amen! glad she's feeling better, lets pray everyone is healthy after christmas...can't wait to see y'all

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

Oh bless her heart! How is she doing now? I feel like haven't sen you guys in so long :( Hope everone is doing great!