Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving with friends


As usually, we started the day by going to watch Keith and his fellow ward members play in the Turkey Bowl. Taryn was happy to see the Walker girls so that she didn't have to crawl in the grass anymore. The kids were happy to run around in the grass.
Then with tradition we ran through McDonald's for breakfast and a coke to start our day off right.
To make Thanksgiving even more enjoyable I didn't have to cook anything. We were invited to the Beatty's house for dinner. I was assigned dessert which was good with me as Costco exceeds my dessert making skills.

The men enjoyed conversation and appetizers, while the the ladies had fun in the kitchen with friends.

Taryn enjoyed exploring the Beatty household.



Good food and great conversation was enjoyed by all.
Beatty family thanks again for inviting us.


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay, I think you're the only one who actually took pics of everyone sitting at the table. Can I get a copy? It was such a great time!

Lanae said...

Congrats on the black friday deal...you are so brave! keith's got one great wifey

Unknown said...

Looks like you had alot of fun with great friends - and congrates on the great Black Friday purchase!

Ruth said...

Ok, My kids need you to post a good updated picture of all the children on the blog so they can see everybody. We show them pictures of everybody from their blogs so they can see them currently. Also, those pics of you and Keith, I forget how beautiful you are and what a striking couple you two make. Love you tons,,,,,,,,,,,Ruth