Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Taryn's a Walker!


Taryn has decided the give walking a try. It's about time, being that she is 1 year and 1 month. She's not very stable, and it rather picky about the ground she'll walk on, but she's walking. She's not very fast, so in order to keep up with the pack she often reverts to crawling, her faster mode of transportation.
I'm just happy with she can walk with not complications from her hips.
Taryn's favorite thing to do is hide in her special place between the treadmill and the wall with her brothers Webkinz. Everyday I clean out a collection of items that Taryn hides in her special place.





4 comments:

A mother heart said...

Way to go Taryn! So cute! Whit is not walking yet. She is close, but hasn't taken any steps, the little stinker.
Taryn's adorable!

Unknown said...

It's a step in the right direction :)

I love it when they're able to be a bit more independent and move around.

Ruth said...

Thank GOD! Not seeing the kids every day I had forgotten about her hips. I am so glad she is ok. I almost cried she is so cute. Try and get it on video so we can watch. I love you guys......Ruth

Unknown said...

Look at all that hair!!! Is Kendall OK with Taryn full mop? JK

I cant wait to squeeze on those kids and watch Tarbear walk. Im gonna book a flight this week - mark my words.