Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On the fifth day before child birth...

Here is what I was up to.
http://denisebeattyphotography.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-full-bloom.html#comment-form
http://denisebeattyphotography.blogspot.com/ More
Most people are wise enough to do this when they are 30 - 34 weeks along so that they are glowing and not as big as a whale. But not me, I want to remember how huge I really was while bringing these adorable children into this world.
Actually between my photographer being a world traveler, end of the summer vacations and the school year beginning, the few days before I give birth is the only time we could get together.

Thanks Denise! You're a magician behind a camera.

7 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

WOW!!!!!!! Those are stunning Tamee!!! Just stunning. I love the ones of you lying down. Good luck with the delivery!

Jennifer Collins said...

You look amazing! Loved them--you will be so happy that you did this. Wow it is green at your house!

dani said...

Those are AMAZING! Who would have thought someone could look so pretty with a baby about to pop outta them? Seriously, so gorgeous. I love the ones with Kendall and the one with you looking in the mirror.

Sarah said...

Wait, does that mean you are delivering in the next few days??? Ack! Good luck! Does this new little princess have a name yet?

Karen said...

Tammy, You look awesome! I am so glad you did these pictures.

Lanae said...

You look so gorgeous! I love the ones outside. You will be so happy to have these, one out of the four times. Loved chatting with you yesterday, I feel like you are the only one in the world that knows exactly what it is like to write thank you cards at 2am!!! Best of luck this weekend. Can't wait to see those pics. We are all praying everything goes great.

Kerri said...

Really, after what we have been though to get our baby to us, there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. I get teary eyed just looking at your photos, love them!!! Wish I could have that big belly one more time!