Monday, October 12, 2009

Visitors for Alina

Baby Alina was so excited to met her brother, sisters and Grandma, but she just couldn't stay awake.
First, Dad came by for a morning visit.
But when we asked about Grandma and the kids visiting, we were told that due to H1N1., no one but the parents are allowed in the hospital. So we decided to take advantage for the big window and Garrett's soccer practice at the field next to the hospital. The kids were so excited to she their baby sister. Alina and I felt a little like fish in a fish bowl. Don't tape on the glass.

As you can see, Garrett is in love with his new sister. However, Taryn was much less interested in her little sister sitting in Mom's arms. We'll have to work on that.




8 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations, she looks like a keeper!

Kathy Fish

Michelle said...

Congratulations Tamee. She is beautiful!!!

Melanie said...

She's adorable! Congrats!!!

dani said...

Yay pictures! I've been waiting for these! She is beautiful and I wish I could fly up there right now and squeeze her little/large head. Hope everything is well, can't wait to see you in January!

kristal said...

Mmm, she is yummy! Those lips and cheeks! I wish I could kiss em both! MOVE BACK TO AZ!!!!!
Congrats! Well done!

A mother heart said...

Look at that chubby little face! She beautiful!

And I'm so glad for you to finally be done!

K Bailey said...

Tamee.....I am a friend of Vondas from El Dorado Ward....I did a semester college thing with you when you taught 5th grade...you weren't marrid then. Anyway-I clicked on your blog off of Kristals.....congrats and I love the fish in the bowl story! Ha ha!
Katee Bailey
kateebailey@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Bring her to AZ!!!! She's a cutie and looks like a perfect little Jones addition. I already know I will misspell her name because I will think of Grandma H and her spelling was lena, so forgive me in advance. LOVE the name!