Sunday, November 22, 2009

Alina's first six weeks.




I just realized that almost every picture I have a Alina she is either in her bouncy or car seat, so that pretty much says where she spend most of her little life.

She's good baby. Okay sleeper and eater, not my best but I'm not complaining.
I still can't decided who she looks like, Kendall or Taryn . She's a cutie!

I had hoped when she was first born that she'd be a blondie like Keith was when he was little, but I think she's going to be a strawberry blondie like Taryn.

Here's a few picture for the family that are complaining that I don't post enough pictures.


Alina is throwing the Texas Longhorn sign in a very cool way.






The other kids are still adjusting to all the attention that Alina requires. The other morning while I was sleeping, Keith woke up to all three of the older kids on the sofa quietly watching TV. Garrett had made everyone a sippy, got them a blanket and turned on the toons. If only every morning were that way.

Taryn has now resorted to pushing the beanbags together, getting her own passy, and putting herself down for a nap.

No comments: