Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Eve



This year Kendall wanted to wear a blue princess dress from Walmart, however the dress was a little too big. But no fear, Grandma Hatch was here helping with the baby and altered the dress. So I thought we were in good shape, until the night of the church Halloween Carnival and Kendall refused to put on the dress. She found this costume in the dress up box while Garrett was getting his out, and decided Minnie Mouse is what she'd like to be.

She's wearing the blue dress next year. I am not buying a new costume.

Alina made a sweet little bunny.

I bribed Garrett into using the Jedi costume I made him last year by buying him a new light saber.
He makes a great Jedi because, "He knows all the great moves."
When I was two or three my Mom dressed me up as a clown. I was okay with the outfit, but then when my Mom put make-up on my face, I burst into tears. All my Halloween picture that year are of my crying. I always wandered what happened that my Mom couldn't get me to smile for just one picture. This year was that year for Taryn.
I did her hair and told her to go get her pink princess dress. When she came back she had gotten into the dress up box, found a pink shirt, and called it good. When I went to change her into her really costume that Grandma and I had fixed to fit her, she lost it!

Being that we were going to a "church" activity, we didn't fell like it would be appropriate for her to go topless, so Keith battled her to get on the real pink princess costume.

No comments: