Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I need a new approach to Easter pictures.......

My girlfriend, Jamie, has 8 kids & a new baby that she fostering. She takes the most adorable pictures of all her kids together. She can line them all up, they all look straight forward with eyes open, and most of happy or at least pleasant and great pictures are taken. I only have 5 and we struggle to even all face forward. Someone is always looking around or down, eyes closed, mouth wide open yelling CHEESE! I must be doing something wrong? Cause I think I have great subjects in front of the camera. Argh!



I love my round red faced bald boys! They are happy men. Landon couldn't look more like Garrett if he tried. I wonder if Landon hair will change dark like Garrett's or stay light. Garrett's hair was just as blonde when he was 1 too.

My pretty girls in their Easter dresses, which everyone in the ward took advantage of cheap modest dress at Costco, so they matched to few friends.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute kids! I missed seeing them all dressed up this easter! There weren't too many families dressed up in our ward. :) They look great!

Jamie said...

Dumb luck, and some one behind me making faces. Sometimes a killer bribe, oh I mean reward works too! Your kids are adorable, and I love those dresses.

Shaunae said...

Ah! Too cute! What are you talking about! Your pictures are professional compared to mine. I swear each year I plan on taking a picture in their cute clothes but I can't remember before someone's spilled, yanked them off and is running around in sweats! I'm impressed you got them all put together and remembered to pose!

Kristal said...

Kendall's hair is getting so long. Seriously pretty kids. I love all of their outfits and oh my gosh, Landon. I so wish he were here for us to squeeze those squishy little smiley cheeks! and yup, I'm with Jamie, you've gotta have a bribe and someone doing major entertainment behind you. For that pic of my kids that you like that Mel just took, Jase and I were seriously putting on a circus act behind her. no lie. We were dancing and singing and popping up doing peek a boo, and SWEATING afterwards. These are great shots. You'll be glad you have them. I still haven't taken Easter pictures. Maybe next week.

EmmaJ said...

I love the pictures with imperfections because that is life and it really shows personality. But I did go look at Jamie's blog and her group pictures are great! Maybe she bribes with with candy :) That is what I try to do, but it doesn't work and then they just want candy.