Monday, April 2, 2012

Kendall's 6th Birthday

Kendall decided that instead of a party this year, she just wanted to go to the American Girls store that just opened last year here in DC. A party would have been cheaper!
Anyways, so the girls and I headed into town for a fun filled day of looking a these pretty dolly and their outrageously expensive accessories. I have to admit that it is fun to look at all the little piano, shoes, clothes, bikes, beds, tea sets, and dogs. It's every little girls dream play store.


We ended our trip with lunch and dessert in the cafe. I didn't pay for the package deal, and we didn't get the serve that those who payed $75 dollars a person. But Kendall was still happy to be there. I had bought Kendall the party dress and costume for her Christmas doll Marie Grace. She was so excited to open a present in the store.



2 comments:

Dr. Mulder said...

Ok, that last picture just made me cry for 4 reasons
1. I wish my girls were closer
2. I freaking miss your kids like crazy!
3. I wish we could afford to do those cute American girl dolls.
4. Post partum

LOVE THIS POST!!!

Dr. Mulder said...

Oh, and I don't go by Dr. Mulder now...I guess Jase is logged in...whoops!