Friday, September 5, 2008

Look who's 9 months!


I love bath time with the kids, especially the chubby Taryn. We just had her 9 month check up, like always she in the 90% for length and she weighs 20.2 lbs, which puts her in 65% for weight.
She just received a clean bill of health with her hips. She crawling all over the place. She's a right leg up crawler like Kendall was. Maybe due to the dysplacia, maybe not. And now she pulls herself up to stand on everything. Her favorite place is on the spindle to the downstairs. Maybe because she always wants to go downstairs to play with the kids. Poor Tar-tarz!
She clearly knows her name. And says, "Da-da" when ever Keith walks around her.
She has perfected clapping for loves. One of the cutest little things that she does, is to cross her feet when she sits. Nothing cuter than chubby little feet entangled about.
With great pain, she has now acquired 5 teeth. Ouch!
Not my best sleeper, but I can't complain too much. She a 9 pm to 4:30 am, then takes a sip of bottle or her pacier and she back to bed till 7 am.


I'm constantly amazed at the many faces of Taryn. One minute she looks like me, the next she is clearly a Jones!

Eat'em up!



6 comments:

Jamie said...

LUcky MOm who can get her child to bathe in the sink!! My kids believe it's a midevil torture session and scream until I am worried a neighbor may call the police. Needless to say we usually stick to the tub. She is so ADORABLE!!

Kristal said...

Awww, she is soo sweet! I want to eat up her little cheekies (the ones on her face). I think it's time that we get pregnant. That was fun when we were due so close with kam and garrett. We really miss Garrett, can you send him over?

Unknown said...

Ya, its a bummer we cant squeeze those kids any time we want:-( I love that rollie pollie baby.

Shaunae said...

What a cutie Taryn is! Gall, I hardly even see this little gal! I love the kitchen sink baths. So fun! We always use the baby bath tubs but I remember my mom bathing my sisters in the sink and it's SO cute! You have super cute kids, Tamee!

Lanae said...

such a clean sink...im impressed. i agree with kristal on the baby thing! i don't think ive ever been prego with you, it could be fun. i will post pics as soon as bri is home for five minutes with my "picture laptop". have a great day love that baby for me!!!

bet said...

got a new blog so now you can be a witness to the randomness in my world