Thursday, February 23, 2012

How many messes can two little people make?

Alina is more attentive to Landon's needs than I am. The second he makes a sound in his crib she in there, with the light on, throwing hims toys, food, the phone, pillows and any other random thing she runs into. As you can see Landon just sits and takes it.
Alina has taken playing the pantry to new heights.
Dangerous? Yes!
But she's so excited about all the new food she has found on the top shelves.
Of course, she has recruited her little brother into the fun of destroying the pantry.

But how could you get mad at that adorable face, even when he dials random people on my cell phone, his favorite toy.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

dani said...

Stratton's favorite toy is my phone too! I look at my call history and see super random people that I haven't talked to in years. Landon is getting so big! Oh how I wish our boys could play!!

dani said...

Stratton's favorite toy is my phone too! I look at my call history and see super random people that I haven't talked to in years. Landon is getting so big! Oh how I wish our boys could play!!

Kristal said...

I LOVE HER!!!!! Jaden and Kamryn used to make constant messes together. It was insane. Um, baby Landon is so freaking adorable. Jaden just said, "he's awesome!" We wanna play with him!!! Bring him here!!!!

Kristal said...

K, mom said Landon looks like Garrett, but I think he looks just like you! He's so cute. Wait, I already commented on this post??? Lame. Whatever, I am again. I used to LOVE when I'd go get my babies out of the crib and they'd be covered with toys. Older siblings are ridiculous! I love it!