Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ali the busy girl!




What makes you think that even if you are this cute you can trash my pantry?
Stop getting into the beans and rice! Rotten baby!




Oh, the baby Alina! I don't know where the first year of your life went. You are the sweetest, easiest baby I've had, which will probable make you sibling mad when they are older and reading this. You're very content to sit and watch, or be in the mix of things. Curious about whatever your siblings are up too. Somehow you figure out how to open everything from the dishwasher, to a little jar full of money. We have started to call you "Spoon Thief" because one of you favorite pass times is pulling spoon off the table, then running ways giggling until someone chases you. You're quick to surrender your treasures with a smile!



2 comments:

dani said...

You are a blogging machine!! Baby Alinas' getting SO big!! I want to bite on those chubby cheeks.

Miss you!

Kristal said...

Pearcen misses her soo much! SO MUCH! Ok ok, I do! I wanan hold her and squish her and make her teach Pearcen all of her tricks. Although, when I mentioned that Alina was walking to him yesterday, he took off. he takes a couple of steps now...where the day before he wouldn't even stand. So he juisi tneeds some friendly compeition.