Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Day for Taryn


Taryn has been so excited to turn 3. Probable because we have all convinced her that when you turn 3 your a "Big Girl" All of a sudden, she wants to be a big girl. I can't complain with a new baby coming.
Taryn is our prissy girl. She loves dress up, and pretty dresses. In fact, it's hard to get her to wear pants unless they are pink, purple or girly fashionable to her liking. She was so excited to get a new pink dress. It has now become known at the "Birthday Dress"




Because I had just had a baby, Taryn didn't get a birthday party last year, so we decided to join her 3rd Birthday with a BYU football party and kill two birds with one stone. (Pardon the expression.) Taryn was so excited to have friends come over a play, especially her best buddy Dalin Walker. She'd like to name our new baby boy after Dalin. She was really excited about the castle cake with candles. We made it EXTRA pink for Taryn this time. I also lost feeling in my three finger for a few days, from decorating the monstrosity. I have no circulation due to the pregnancy.
I believe Taryn had a happy day. We love our Tary-taryz! She is a happy, outgoing, clever little girl. I can't believe she's been with us for three years. I can't wait to see this one at a 10 year old. She's spicy and full of fun!
Happy day Taryn! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO big.... oh I miss you guys so much!!

kristal said...

I love Tare Tare...I want one!