Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Everyone is going their separate ways.


Kendall's first back to preschool at Grace Methodist Children's Learning Center. This year Kendall has Ms. Marie Anne and Ms. Carie. Two great teachers. I am really going to miss Kendall every morning, but I'm sure I'll need the break when the new baby comes.




This is my favorite pictures.
Sister gotta hug!
I'm going to miss Kendall, but Taryn is going to REALLY miss Taryn. They have turned into such great friends and playmates. Hopefully Alina and Taryn can start to play together.

My sweet Taryn is so excited to started dance class. The part that she is most excited about is the tutu's and slippers. She been trying they on for a week to prepare for dance class.

Eat her up!

2 comments:

Kristal said...

I was just going to say I want to eat Tar Tar up, but then I saw you wrote that on there. She's adorable! I wish you lived closer so she could take a likingi to me. Maybe if I come see her in her own environment she'll like me more.

Anonymous said...

She's as cute as a button and I reckon she'll excel at her dance classes.