Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Garrett's 7th Birthday!




We decided to keep things simple for Garrett's Birthday this year since we just got back from 6 weeks in Az., and next year will be a big party year. Garrett decided that he wanted to shoot off his rocket with Dad. I don't know what's more fun watching the rocket go off, or chasing three across the yard into the neighbors yard to try and catch it before it lands.



This year Garrett wanted a strawberry pie for his Birthday. He's a boy after his Uncle Randall's heart. He also wanted to pick his own present at Toys R Us. Of course, he picked the biggest Nerf gun or missile launcher available. This summer at the Bollwinkle's he played Nerf guns with the cousins and fell in love. Nothing too exciting but he had a great day. He's already talking about next year when he gets baptized and gets a dog. We love you, Big Guy!



1 comment:

Kristal said...

I can't believe our kids are getting baptized next year!!!! What's the plan with that? Are you doing it here??? If you do, we'll do it in the valley so we can do it together. Can I make her wait a month???? I can right? You know, just so the whole family doesn't have to get together twice...or do you want them to each have t heir own special day? I'm ok either way. I can't believe it's been almost 8 years. Seriously I remember when you and I were big and pregnant together in the valley (tucson), and you were little and pregnant and I was 255. That was awesome.
(not)