Saturday, May 10, 2008

50 Things I Love About Tamee


by her handsome husband, Keith.
1. She makes friends wherever she goes.
2. She loves her kids
3. She loves me
4. She is my best friend
5. She serves others – especially her family.
6. She takes care of everything at home so I can focus on my job.
7. She takes care of the kids when I go out of town.
8. She indulges my hobbies and my friends.
9. She was willing to move to Virginia
10. She landscapes our yard.
11. She understands the Gospel.
12. She is a good leader.
13. She is a good follower.
14. She leads by example.
15. She is always an example of Church service.
16. She is excited for us to teach the class on Marriage and Family Relations (maybe so I can learn a few things she already knows).
17. She listens to her parent’s advice.
18. She listens to my advice.
19. She wants to get involved in our kid’s education.
20. She gets excited about Garrett’s field trips.
21. She indulges Garrett in his hobbies (e.g. chasing slugs, frogs, and other assorted bugs).
22. She wants to stay home with her kids.
23. She is never lazy.
24. She is always productive.
25. She gives good advice.
26. She likes to be a good neighbor.
27. She wants to get better at everything she does.
28. She works will with children and youth.
29. She is always friendly.
30. She is willing to make sacrifices for her children and husband.
31. She is a good cook.
32. She likes to make holidays fun.
33. She likes to plan fun vacations.
34. She is good looking.
35. She cares deeply about other people.
36. She is a good homemaker.
37. She always wants to do what is right.
38. She is a good seamstress.
39. She likes to teach the Gospel to the kids.
40. She learned to appreciate accounting professors.
41. She tries to like the Suns, Diamondbacks, BYU Football & UofA basketball.
42. She loves my family.
43. She appreciates a good joke (and I bring it every night!).
44. She likes to blog.
45. She likes to make home a fun place for the kids.
46. She will be a fantastic mom for teenage kids.
47. She is always learning new things.
48. She loves the Lord.
49. She keeps the commandments.
50. She is a great mother.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

ALL TRUE and these amazing things are what make her so loveable!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!

Denise said...

How sweet!

I would add,

51. She goes to scray (and not so scary) movies even though she hates it!
52. She is hysterically funny. You are sure to laugh when she's around!

Kerri said...

Keith, good for you for writing such a list ... I am way impressed! Tamee ... you must feel so good to have your husband say all those things and sincerely mean them too ... You are an amazing wife, mother and friend!

kristal said...

Aww, soo sweet! I love Keith!!! Um, and I really love that he said you're never lazy. Jase would never notice that about me. I think he desensitized to the fact that I have to constantly keep moving to keep the house going.

Lanae said...

way to go keith...bri and i were both impressed