Saturday, May 10, 2008

My bed of roses, or plants.


After
Some of you have been wondering what I've been up too. Well here you have it, or at least some of it. This week we finally had mulch delievered and Keith and the kids helped me lay it. More to come. We're almost finished with a nice bed in the front yard.


This is phase two in the processes. I guess I should have listed these picture in the opposite order. O-well!


The kids love to run throught the flower garden and name all the flowers. The majority of the flowers were given to us from one of the most AWESOME ladies in our ward, Judy Ford. We love her. The kids love her because she lets them help her plant the flowers. They love to tell Keith all the plants that Judy Ford gave us.

Yes, this is what our side yard looked like when we started. The kids loved to dig in the dirt and jump off the septic, which for some reason drove me crazy.

Before


I hated this tree, but it is the only shade tree on our lot, so we'll keep it until the other trees grow up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I CANNOT wait to come out - your neighborhood is beautiful and you did a great job on your garden and trees - Love the path too.

Andrea said...

Looks great, Tamee! Will we see more of you now?

Trim up the tree a bit and it will look fine for now. Rob can help if you need it--heehee