Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Peace of mind


What do you get when you...
  • spend $450.00
  • work for 10 hour over two days
  • chit-chat with buddies about kids, life and the gospel
  • neglect your children for those 10 hours
  • complete mess of rice and beans all over the house
  • ???????

Peace of mind that you may never use that year supply, but it's there.

Rice, rice baby!! Dum, dum du-du-dum, du-du-dum, dum! Sing along you know the song. You too grow up in the 80's.

Now, I need to organize it. Argh!!!



4 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay, hopefully tomorrow is my day to put my feet in. Wish me luck!

Unknown said...

Love those pictures! I might steal one for my Thursday blog. I do it by myself in a garage at a friends house, but I can 1 hour and get two boxes - well worth the time and money. Good job.

Jamie said...

You are my idol I have some good food storage but I am franctically trying to get some 72 hour kits done for the whole family!!!

kristal said...

I'm jealous! We've gotta get our built up. We always go through it so quickly since we've been flat broke our whole marriage. HOpefully we can build it up now.