Friday, June 6, 2008

Preschool Graduation


The kids all signed the Pledge of Alligance and the song, "What a Wonderful Life." Garrett did pretty good. I was surprised. I love some of the faces on the other kids around him.

As each child recieved thier diploma, they were asked what was their favorite thing about preschool. Garrett's response was painting. I was surprised it wasn't snack.

LOVE this pictures. Garrett couldn't be more proud of himself as a preschool graduate.

The kids after graduation. Tary-tary's is such a good sitter-upper. And Kendall loves to pose with Garrett.


This is the "famous" Bell of Righteousness. Yes, the kids love to ring the obnoxious thing constantly before and after school. Garrett doesn't really like the loud sound, but I thought we'd better take a picture.

Here's my little preschool graduate. I can't even imagine him as a High School Graduate. It scares me to death.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Conratulations Garett!! Tamee, I still can not get over how dang cute all of your kids are. Good job!! SCORE!!!!! Man what a great find. The chairs are fabulous:)