Friday, June 6, 2008

New meaning to fresh fruit


In our flower garden we are growing strawberries in a pot. This morning I was so excited that a few of the strawberries had finally turned red. I told Kendall that this afternoon when Garrett got home we'd go pick and eaten. She just couldn't wait. And she turned the hose on in the sand box and made a mud pack for her hair. Yuck!!

First, I asked her to point to the new red strawberries. Then before I could stop her she bent down and ate the top of the strawberry.

Upon closer examination I found that she had already bit the top off almost all the strawberries. And quite pleased with herself too. Garrett was soo disappointed. Heck, I was disappointed.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those strawberries look yummy!! She looks like she is so innocent. Let me know when you come out this summer I would love to see you.

Kerri said...

Your little girl is darling, such cute pictures!! How can anyone not LOVE strawberries, they are the best!!