Friday, June 6, 2008

The BEST yardsale day EVER.


So my crazy foul-mouthed neighbors, who have only been here for three weeks were having a yard sale last Saturday. So I dropped by to make good relations and ask why she was selling so much stuff. She informed me that she was divorcing her husband and now moving to Florida and didn't want to take all this stuff with her. I asked about the red chairs and she wanted $40.00, I offered $20.00, she said OK and throw in the barstools AND delievered them to my house in the back of her truck. Score!!! They are from Thomasville and soooo comforable. Her kids even gave my kids a bunch of toys too. I need to be nicer to crazy neighbors.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You win! What a great deal! Are you ready for a big pig roast now??!!

Lanae said...

Steal Tammi! Leave it to you to find a great deal. Hey it makes up for all our Target trips! I put a post up and will keep updating just for you!