Thursday, June 12, 2008

No Cavity Club!!


I wish I would have brought my camera to the dentist today. Garrett looked so cute with his bright yellow glasses and crazy bib on watching cartoons while getting his teeth cleaned. We are not so good at brushing. OK, we only remember to have the kids brush their teeth about once a week. Gross, I know. And we eat a lot a sticky sugary candy around here, not to mention Coke. Yet, somehow we all got out of the dentist without a cavity, -- maybe good teeth genes.
Garrett did get a good talking too about how to brush our own teeth, so he decided to practice on the way home.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

NO FAIR...:) My kids brush and I have two with cavities. One I took last week for fillings and one I have to have sedated this week. OH wait they probably were exposed to some not so healthy substances in utero that seem to effect lots of things. WHAT were those women thinking???? Good for Garrett wanting to get the job done.
Miss ya,
Jamie

P.S. I was finally released.