Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day at the National Zoo


First off, let me say how cute this little critter is. She was such a good baby at the zoo.

Kendall was the first to spot the smelly fox. We never see this wolve/fox. You always smell him but this is the first time we really saw him.
Garrett's trying to do the emu-moo!

We watched this panda eat his piece of fruit for 15 minutes. He was so cute. Love the new Panda Cafe.
Can you spot the animal in the background? I'll give you a hint. Lions like to eat them for lunch.

Yes, Garrett is pointing to the bathroom.
And Kendall's pointing to her buddies the monkeys.
This cute little monkey and Kendall had something going on. When she'd put her hand on the glass, he'd put his on her hand. Then she'd giggle, and do it again. Everyone was watching the two of them mirror each other. I wish I would have had a video.


Kendall was a little afraid of the merkats. Frankly, I can't blame her. They are kind of creepy!

We loved watching the baby turtles swim around.



Snakes are gross!
Now that's a cat fish.









5 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun!! The garden looks great too. I am super impressed and jelous. No pretty like that in Az!

Kerri said...

I love seeing Keith in action as a dad! :) Looks like you guys had a fun day! We hope to catch you guys this summer when you are in AZ!

Jamilyn said...

Oh my goodness i cant believe how grown up the kids are. I still think the oldest is a tiny baby! Time goes way too quick...

Joe said...

I'm always amazed at how picture perfect your kids look all the time. Even at the zoo! Cute, Cute, Cute!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

I loved the photos and the zoo looks like it is so much fun. You also inspire me to get my food storage updated.