Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 4 - Play day for cousins and Legally Blonde

With all the going of the past three days AND Keith wanted to go get a new TV, Keith and I decided to stay home with the kids so that Brian and Lanae could go see the sites quickly without kids.
It was a great day for everyone. The cousins had a fun filled day of play, Keith and I did some chores and Brian and Lanae enjoyed DC.
I love the ceiling at the Kennedy Center so this time I took a picture of it. I guess this is just like my sister Vonda who takes pictures of her food at restaurants so that she can remember how good it was.

Then in the evening we met Brian and Lanae at the Kennedy Center to see Legally Blonde in the box. Brian seemed less than amused by the play but he endured it like a trouper for his wife.
Now I can't get the song, "Is He Gay or European?" out of my head.



No comments: