Friday, January 9, 2009

Sunday before Christmas


Like most families, we try to get pictures on the Sunday from Christmas. And like always getting every one to look at the camera at the same time is painful, but it's a memory.



I love my handsome boy in his suit, and my pretty princess in her "fluffy" dress.








The Taryn is getting so big. It's fun to watch her and Kendall try into friends. Kendall is rather sweet with her. She's pretty good at sharing her toys. And always reminds me if I forget to give Taryn everything that she gets, even when Taryn doesn't want it. I think Kendall was just as excited for Taryn to get presents from Santa as she was to get her own. They love each other. They enjoy giving hugs. I hope and pray things stay that way.

1 comment:

Jen said...

They looked sooooo cute!
You have such a beautiful family!