Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Thumblina


As soon as we found out that we were having a girl, we started to put names on the table for review by the family. Keith of course throw out his favorites that he has been throwing on the table since Garrett, Taylor, and Reagan. Both good names but not the names that I want to be calling out in my house.
So I started thinking about family names we could use. I love my Grandma Lena, my Dad's mom, but Lena seems like a old fashion name. So I thought about the kids favorite Barbie video, Fairtopia, the Fair's name is Alina.
I mentioned this to Kendall, who thought this was a great idea, but to make it even better she like Thumblina.
So if you ask Kendall what the new baby's name is, she'd say, "Thumblina Weece"
I like Reece too!
I doubt if this baby is going to have anything small and Thumblina like about her, but we still like the name.

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I think Alina is pretty. But, Thumbalina is even better. Now we just need to see if she has wings!

Sarah said...

Ha ha! Hey, at least Thumbelina is a name. Ethan wants us to name the new baby Watermelon. Uhhh... no.

Kristal said...

She's the prettiest little thing ever! Just pick a name and go with it! Doesn't matter what Keith wants...he did his part, he's out. Trust me, I'll always regret letting Jase talk me out of a name for Kam. ug!

Jen said...

What a beauty!!!
Wowzah!