Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kendall's off to Preschool


Yippy! We got into Grace Children's Learning Center for preschool. We have been on the waiting list this summer, so I had pretty much given up hope when they called me the Monday before school started to let us know we had were in.

I mix up the parent orientation with the meet the teacher night and took Kendall with me. As you can see from the picture above Kendall was so excited to meet her teacher this week before school started.


(Taryn can't stand not to be in the pictures.)

On the morning of her first day of preschool she was a little shy, which is her true nature. She still did great on her first day of preschool. She loved that they had Play Doe out when she first came in. I'm one of those bad Mom's that only let my kids have Play Doe outside on nice days when I'm in a great mood, which doesn't happen often.

On Wednesday after the first day of school Kendall was a little disappointed that preschool isn't everyday. But Tuesday and Thursday is enough time away for me. She'll grow up soon enough.

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Freaking adorable! I love that Taryn has to jump in the pics...that's how Bossy is right now too.

dani said...

Cute girls!! I miss you guys!

A mother heart said...

Court was just talking about "Candle" and how she wants to play with her. I was really surprised she remebered her so well. Can't wait to see you all!