Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The funny things that Taryn says

I love the funny faces of Taryn, but most of all I love the funny things she says. Today while we were taking a nice quiet walk down our rode, neither one of us saying a word, just enjoying the beautiful day. Taryn busted out with, "Birdies, be quiet! We're trying to walk!" I guess nature is not Taryn's friend.

Today while we were out gardening, Taryn found a worm, which she picked up and put on the sidewalk. The poor worm made a beeline back to the grass. Taryn got down really close to the worm as he was struggling to return to the dirt, and said, "I'll race you, worm." I sure hope she wins.
Taryn is a funny soul. Right now she LOVES Bubble Guppies, a sippy, a furry blanket, and her place on the sofa. She is a true couch potato! She'd eat Mac and Cheese everyday, if I made it for her. She only wears pink and still LOVEs to play with hair. I hope that passes

1 comment:

Kristal said...

awesome! Great post. Remember when McKenna put rolly pollies in her mouth? Kids and bugs are hilarious! I love Tar tar!