Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We miss Grandma

My Mom comes as stays 2 weeks with each of her daughters when they have a baby. She has 24 Grandchildren, so she's spent a good amount of time in each of our homes. My kids LOVE it when Grandma comes to stay with us for the new baby. We have all been so sad to have Grandma leave, especially the girls who were home with Grandma all day. I don't know what we would have done without her.

My Mom is great about help out with all the little things like giving the baby a bath, changing diapers, fix meals, clean up meals, entertain the older kids, and remind me to take care of myself. Whenever she leaves, I always wonder how will survive.

Grandma and Kendall were watching TV, when Grandma realize she had lost Kendall. Kendall somehow fell asleep in this weird position.

2 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

What would we do without Grandmas to keep us sane while we attend to new babies??? Glad your Mom could come out!

Unknown said...

That makes me want to have another baby so grandma will come down and remind me to take care of myself :) MOM's are the best!!!