Monday, March 21, 2011

Let's see who changes the most


Alina refused to hold still for a picture of all five of them. Poor Garrett had to hold her down. Maybe next week!

Yesterday I was looking at a friend's blog, and she took a picture like this of her kids every year to see who they change. (Thanks for the idea, Andrea!) Right know there is a huge difference but my guess is that Taryn and Kendall will soon be the same size and Landon and Alina in the next 2 years will be close to the same size. Garrett will be off the rug!
We also measured the kids on the wall chart yesterday, Garrett and Taryn have grown 2 inches since last July. Kendall only 1 inch! I started Alina so we'll see next time.

Garrett LOVE a big family!

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Tamee...you have 5 kids! Just seems like yesterday me and my bigself was scarfin down crepes at your reception!
I love your family. I love your kids. They're soo cute. Seirously, I've been back to your blog so many times to look at the picture of them all laying down. You've had a busy decade. You've got it all...except a house in Arizona....get that. And MOVE HERE!!!!!